Service Engineer NE
Back to search results
Job no: 494636
Work type: Full time
Location: Best, Netherlands
Main Purpose of the role
To install, repair, commission & train customers at Ishida projects on customer’s sites in the BeNeLux (mainly the Netherlands) and PDI’s at Ishida sites. Responsible for the direct technical on-site support for the installed base at assigned customers and substitution of the cluster Partner. Occasional Support of other Clusters or Regions if required.
- To install and commission Ishida equipment and full lines including OEM equipment.
- The repair of Ishida and OEM equipment.
- To provide training for customer and Ishida personnel where required.
- To complete service order site reports, preparation of spare part quotations at all times and follow up where necessary.
- To use Home-office hours effectively for preparation and wrap-up of service job, developing the aftersales market in the cluster by contacting existing customer proactively and use the time to stay up to date about technical developments, machines and new products.
- To ensure maximum assistance in achieving the financial targets set for the department.
- To adhere to customers site rules and standards at all times.
- To ensure the customer is always informed of the current situation.
- To liaise with customers and Ishida personnel to resolve ongoing issues if they arise.
- To communicate with the service helpdesk, aftersales management team and projects department effectively.
- To be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime including weekends to meet the business needs.
- To aim to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Consistently produce a high standard of customer service and development of customer relationships.
- To ensure compliance with the current Ishida Service Policy.
What skills are we looking for?
To be successful in the role, you will have most of the following skills and experience:
Technical Education as electrically skilled person (Elektrofachkraft im Sinne der DGUV Vorschrift
• knowledge and experience
• Excellent administration, organisation and planning skills
• IT literate
• Critical and analytical knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to complete tasks to a high standard
• Driving licence • Electro-mechanical fault-finding knowledge and experience
in food processing machinery
• PLC knowledge
• Ishida product or competitor knowledge
• IT networking skills
• Relevant field service food industry experience in technical/ field service role
• Competitor or food industry experience
Character and Personal Qualities
• Positive and ‘will do’ attitude
• Critical and analytical thinker
• Able to work individually or as part of a motivated team
• Service minded
• Good presentation • The ability to articulate complex information
• Leadership and motivational qualities
• Interpersonal skills
• Adaptable, responsive and flexible
• Decisive and able to use initiative to act
What's in it for me?
You will receive a competitive salary. overtime, car, pension and paid annual leave.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results