Back to search results
Job no: 494567
Work type: Full time
Main Purpose of the role
To install, repair, commission & train customers at Ishida projects on customer’s sites. Responsible for the direct technical on-site support for the installed base at assigned customers. Occasional Support of other Regions if required.
- Provision of on-site customer service mainly across Sweden. From time to time there will probably be a requirement to also provide support in Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Installation, commissioning, and validation of new machine installations at Customer sites
- Fault finding and repair of machines at customer sites
- Working in-line with standard Ishida processes for installation / commissioning of a machine, service contracts and customer complaints ensuring compliance and adherence to process
- Training for customer (at customer sites and on their equipment) and Ishida personnel where required
- Liaison between other Ishida departments, for example Engineering, Sales etc. in fault resolution and continuous improvement
- Timely and full completion of all service visit reports etc.
- Maintenance of demonstration equipment (the intention is to have demonstration equipment in place no later than 6 months after opening the office)
- Performing customer demonstrations using equipment in the Ishida office
- Installation of equipment at regional exhibitions and taking part in the exhibition by demonstrating equipment and discussing applications with customers
- Customer management, ensure all service tasks are owned and the customer is continually informed about progress
- Provide product leads to Nordic colleagues according Nordic lead program/expectations
- Being able to support the regional sales manager when required by undertaking sales visits throughout the region.
- Assisting the Regional Sales Manager as required to deliver the agreed targets including sales for the regional office
What skills are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have experience in servicing and maintenance, have excellent administration skills and the ability to forward plan, have electrical and electronic knowledge, experience of installing & commissioning snacks packaging equipment and understand pre-determined KPI’s.
You will be able to consistently complete tasks to a high standard, provide excellent customer service, have a positive and “will do” attitude, must be able to work individually or as part of a team and be willing to drive long distances.
Advertised: Romance Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results