Regional Sales Manager - Berlin/Leipzig
Back to search results
Job no: 494857
Work type: Full time
Location: Schwäbisch Hall, Germany
What is the purpose of the role?
To generate sales within the assigned geographical area in order to achieve the revenue targets for Ishida Europe products and services.
- Plan and execute visits within the assigned territory to existing and potential customers within the food and non-food industries.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with current and potential customers in order to become a “trusted advisor”, increase sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Keep territory customer and own activity records up to date on CRM.
- Prepare accurate quotes and orders for sales of Ishida products and services using the CPQ system.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, managers, engineers and office-based staff to facilitate an end-to-end, joined-up approach to sales and after sales service to customers.
- Commitment to acquire further skills and knowledge of Ishida Europe products and services in order to build expertise, client confidence and offer an unrivalled service to customers and potential customers.
- Related to the above, remain appraised of trends in the food and food machinery manufacturing industries, of matters and issues affecting clients and potential clients in your region/territory, and of competitor offers and services.
- Active participation in the Performance Management process.
- Active participation in training and development opportunities.
- Submit agreed periodic activity reports and plans to the General Manager.
- Achieve monthly sales and calls targets.
- At all times demonstrate customer service aligned with Ishida standards.
What skills are we looking for?
You will have knowledge of technical / engineering products, proven skills in building and maintaining relationships leading to sales and repeat sales. You will have proven sales ability from enquiry to order in a B2b environment.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to convey and assimilate complex information.
You must have the ability to fully understand and ability to work with sales and processes and system tools.
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results