Project Proposal Engineer - UAE Dubai
Back to search results
Job no: 494927
Work type: Full time
Categories: Engineering, Sales, Project Management
What is the purpose of the role?
To support the Ishida Middle East Sales teams and across MEA to deliver annual orders plan through timely support in the processing of enquiries, quotations and orders relating to projects.
- To provide support in an efficient and professional manner through the timely and accurate processing of enquiries, quotations and order information, thereby facilitating the project proposal process.
- To support MEA sales regions and sales owners with direct, indirect or house accounts in order to meet the budget targets of the business.
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Accordingly, prepare accurate engineering layout drawings in CAD format using both internal and external equipment sources.
- Prepare accurate cost sheets for equipment and implementation in close consultation with all stakeholders.
- To maintain accurate information for customers, opportunities, quotations, and customer touch points in Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Feed and update the project management reporting tools.
- Support with progressing from quotation to order stages ensuring all technical details and documents are correct and in line with corporate governance ready for order/project handover. Facilitate and chair kick off meetings if required.
- To support all commercial elements, operating within the commercial governance of the business. This will include the provision of supporting materials and data required for Risk Assessments and Commercial Review stage gates.
- To maintain a high level of effective communication throughout with internal and external customers at all levels.
- To support and facilitate customer visits on behalf of the sales organisation with Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) and site trial as and when required.
- To support customers directly when necessary.
- Infor the Commercial Manager / General Manager/ Key Account Manager of potential new projects / opportunities.
- Occasional travel throughout the Middle East, sometimes at short notice, as and when required.
- Commitment to consistently achieving company targets.
What skills are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you must have excellent knowledge and interest in enabling the recommendation and configuration of machines to suit various applications, must have the ability to absorb and retain technical information and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
You will have working knowledge of AutoCad 2020 (solidworks), have a good understanding of company management systems, excellent communication skills and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple enquiries in parallel at any given time. You will have the ability to problem solve, must have excellent organisation and planning skills and have excellent customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a highly motivated team, be customer focussed, must be assertive, confident and outgoing, have a positive “can do” attitude, must be adaptable and resilient to change, demonstrates high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and have a proactive approach.
You must be fluent in Arabic and fluent in English written and spoken.
Applications should be submitted by the close of 29th February 2024
What's in it for me?
You will receive a competitive salary for this role, along with paid holidays + benefits.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Applications close: Arabian Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results