Regional Sales Manager - Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait & Iraq
Back to search results
Job no: 494813
Work type: Full time
Categories: Engineering, Sales
Main Purpose of the role
This role is an essential member of the local IME team, accountable for direct sales and developing the sales and marketing strategy within the specified territories in the Middle East, with a view to securing and increasing sales
Responsible for delivering the regional sales budget, providing direction and a customer centric culture predicated on growth, innovation, talent and disciplined processes.
Implementation of appropriate sales strategies, tactical goals and targets to deliver orders plan.
Success in this role will require strong commercial competencies, a blend of effective sales and negotiation skills and motivation for self-development in the field.
- Ensure a customer centric sales driven culture within the region and customers are supported to Ishida standards to maintain the required level of customer satisfaction.
- Secure annual operating budget (orders, sales and profits).
- Take ownership of key strategic accounts in the Middle East.
- Take an active role in the selection of the accounts.
- Develop and execute account plans, both strategic and commercial.
- Develop Ishida sales within the region with specific emphasis on market share against the competition.
- Keep business development at the forefront of the approach.
- Support the other territory sales and Protein Account Manager within the Middle East in terms of business development, developing and passing on leads etc.
- Work with all interested parties within Ishida to develop and implement the appropriate business strategy including strategy on new products.
- Act as a member of the wider European and Global sales team to develop relationships and sales with European and Global customers to directly.
- develop business within the Middle East operation of these international businesses.
- Ensure effective territory coverage with activity-based management of call rates, conversion rates, pipeline development across all customers.
- Monitor all aspects of competitor activity (pricing / product / routes to market) in order to influence product development and adapt commercial strategy; identify gaps and / or profitable growth opportunities within the territory.
- Actively participate in the field developing a network of senior relationships with key customers and partners across the territory.
- Provide accurate and timely quotations, order forecasting, pipeline management, updated customer records and performance reporting as required.
- Lead by example to demonstrate the Ishida EMEA culture and working practice.
- Ensure compliance with Ishida policies and governance processes in accordance with guidelines and adherence to regulatory and legislative requirements.
What skills are we looking for?
You will have knowledge of technical / engineering products, proven skills in building and maintaining relationships leading to sales and repeat sales. You will have proven sales ability from enquiry to order in a B2b environment in the Middle East.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to convey and assimilate complex information.
You must have the ability to fully understand and ability to work with sales and processes and system tools.
It is essential that you have a good understanding of English both verbal and written.
What's in it for me?
You will receive a competitive salary, plus company car, plus benefits, plus bonus.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results